COVID-19 | What We are Doing
We are now offering both in-person and virtual consultations to treat your foot and ankle pathologies during this unprecedented time. Our staff is here for you, so please call or complete the online request indicating you would like to set up a virtual consult.
The safety of our patients is our priority. We are following all the CDC guidelines and taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety when in the office. In addition to our routine and sanitizing procedures, we also follow these measures:
- Screening patients via the phone during scheduling and upon arrival at the office.
- We enforce and practice social distancing: No waiting in the waiting room as all patients entering the office directly go into a private treatment room.
- Sanitizing of all high traffic and high touch areas after each patient leaves our office.
- Our doctors and staff are fully equipped with personal protection equipment, and if needed, these equipments will be given to the patients as well.
- We must keep vulnerable patients out of the ER and hospitals. We are answering the phones 24/7 for urgent matters as our phone line is routed to our cell phone.
- We also provide Telemedicine and conduct Home Visits.
- We try to give same day appointments during this time.